Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekly bible talk week 2 self acceptance

Week two, and we are discussing self acceptance. Self acceptance is so much more than looking in the mirror and accepting that is you; God's plan for us is to have a healthy lifestyle that we are able to love our selves for who we are. Ephesians 3:17, says may Christ dwell in your hearts through faith. may you be rooted deeply in in love and established by love. I think what this verse is trying to say is that Jesus Christ loves us and we should make him our home full of comfort and love in our hearts. It is so important to love yourself because if you do not love yourself you will not be able to love others. This may sound crazy but it's true, I have been so insecure for so long about my weight and my body, no one really know how insecure I truly was but Jesus spoke to me and told me that I am beautiful because I am his creation and we are all God's beautiful children. God sees if we are lacking self confidence. God doesn't just see the bad things we have done that we often just hold deep inside but he sees the beautiful people that we are and he sees our loving hearts.

No comments :

Post a Comment