This blog is all about Jesus,all the miracle stories, all the prayers, bible quotes and advice so check it out
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Weekly bible talk week 4 finding yourself through God
Hey, I know that I have not blogged in a while but I have been using that time to think about the way God has been working in my life and I have been working on finding the Lord in myself. Over these past few years I have come to realize that being a christian is not easy, that is something any true christian knows; but we dig deep and we find Jesus through the pain, hard times and the broken and when we do that we become strong, we become one strong tower. Someone very influential to me to me in my life once told me that that kind of strength shows through to others and it makes them want to be around you and want to see more of you because Jesus is shining through you and it is beautiful. I know sometimes temptations allow you to do stupid things and make mistakes but no matter what you are going through or where you have been, all that matters is where you are going. If you love God, trust in him and believe that no matter what he will be there for you, then you too will be able to see a bright and beautiful future full of Jesus Christ. Even though we are all beautiful and completely different people, everyone and I mean EVERYONE makes mistakes. But we all need to take those mistakes and find God through them and once you do, you will come to realize that hey you're beautiful and God loves you so very much, that means you should love you too. God has a plan for each and every one of us; no one is the same just like God's plans for us are all different. Like I said in the beginning of this blog post, being a Christian is not easy but it doesn't have to be easy, nothing does, as long as you believe in Jesus Christ. In 1 Samual 16:7 it says "But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment