Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

weekly bible talk week 8 showing others christ through the real you.

As you know I have recently gotten saved again and have given my life back to Jesus after walking down the wrong path for a while. I been happily back on the right track for a little while now and I am finding my way and searching for God's calling for me in this life. Two weeks ago at church, pastor Brandon was talking about how important it is to be you all the time and be real because you never know who is watching and you are then showing them how christians behave and live. How does it show to others that God is real by the way we live? This is one of the questions that brandon asked us on sunday; this made me think, what in my life proves that God is real? I thought about this for a while as I sat in church and I realized this is a big thing that I need to work on. I need to work on being a beautiful christian girl all of the time not just at church and home but at school and everywhere I go. I then got to thinking, why on earth would anyone want to be like everyone else when you are all called who God made you to be and we are all completely different but we are all loved by the one that makes us one. People who are in those third or fourth chairs, the ones that don't know Jesus or have walked away from him; these are the people that watch christians and they pay attention to see how they live their lives. This is why it is so important to show these people what God is about and what Christians are called to do and to be. We do this by being kind and caring even to the meanest of people; just to show them that there is a god and he loves us all very much. Sometimes God puts someone in your life who isn't necessarily the nicest person. He does this not because he is picking on you but rather that he is testing your faith. God is calling each and everyone of us to something; we don't always know what this thing will be and sometimes we get frustrated because we don't see what the calling may be but sometimes all it takes is for you to give something to God and he will in return show you his calling for you. Also please don't forget that God loves you very very much! Remember if you need a friend or a person to talk to, my email is michaelaw98@gmail.com feel free to email me anytime and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments :

Post a Comment